Meet Dr. Bond
Our Dedicated Optometrist,
Katie Bond, OD
For Dr. Katie Bond, treating patients is the most important and enjoyable part of her day. Nothing makes her happier than fostering and maintaining great relationships with her patients. She believes that making patients comfortable during each appointment leads to better communication and ultimately, to better overall care. With a background in treating adults, small children, and volunteering her services, Dr. Bond has worked with patients from all walks of life. Helping others isn’t just part of her practice, it’s part of who she is as a person.
Dr. Bond has spent time in Malaysia, China, and Chile serving as a volunteer optometrist through OneSight International Missions. She enjoyed being able to bring her expertise and compassion to underserved communities around the world. In the last year, she also volunteered as a COVID-19 vaccinator to serve people in her own community.
When Dr. Bond isn’t dedicating her time to her patients and her staff at Greeley Family Vision, she enjoys hiking, running, soccer, visiting local breweries and spending quality time with her husband, new daughter, and doggo, Peanut.
We’re Always Happy To See You
Book your appointment today with the team that truly cares.
- Doctorate of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry
- Bachelor of Science, Colorado State University
Affiliations and Awards
- Legislative Keyperson, Colorado Optometric Association
- Optometry Student Liaison, Colorado Optometric Association
- Colorado Medicare Third Party Representative, Colorado Optometric Association
- Volunteer Optometrist, OneSight International Missions